Real estate transactions and projects involve a great deal of time, money, and commitment. At A. Dean Law, P.C., we provide the legal expertise and attention to detail needed to complete your real estate transaction or project according to plan. We provide a full range of residential and commercial real estate services in Middlesex county and beyond. These services include the following:
- Purchase and Sales Agreements – Negotiation on behalf of buyers and sellers
- Condominium Law – Development and revision of master deeds, declarations of trust and bylaws, contract review and negotiation
- Condo Conversions – Initial property acquisition, required permits and public notices, zoning issues, drafting of documents
- Residential and Commercial Lease Negotiation
- Real Estate Financing
- Zoning – Representation before Planning Boards and Zoning Boards of Appeal to support your application for a special permit or variance
We provide ongoing advice and services to our clients after closing or project completion.
At A. Dean Law we take pride in advising our clients on their businesses' legal needs throughout the corporate lifecycle. As your company grows and changes, our advice adapts. From formation to fundraising to first hires, from start-up to exit and everything in between. We've got all the services you'll need to make your business a success.